Thursday 31 October 2019

VIDEO: Iseoluwa - Yes I Can



ISEOLUWA DROPS HER HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW SINGLE “YES I CAN”

If you’re not familiar with buzzing artiste Iseoluwa Abidemi, you may want to ask yourself why that is. Previously releasing tracks such as “Iseoluwa,” “Rababa” and most recently “Motigoke,” the singer-songwriter is back with a fresh new tune titled “Yes I Can” and it’s one for the youth.

Finally delivering her new single “Yes I Can,” the lyrically believe track hears the songstress saying “Yes I Can Can Can, I Can do it, Yes I Can” believing in her self and she will never give up at any point in time. Releasing the visual alongside the audio, the new Unlimited L A-directed piece sees Iseoluwa showing she can become her future dreams with the shots.

Both “Motigoke” and “Yes I Can” are slated to appear on the singer’s upcoming album and are right on time for her upcoming concert “YESICAN,” which will be head on November 24 in Eko Hotel & Suites.

Jump into the video for “Yes I Can” below. Plugged by MuchMusic LessTalk Promotions!

Download & Share: YES I CAN


No comments:

Post a Comment